Senior Frontend Software Engineer (React)
Salary: Up to £90,000 and benefits
We are currently working with leading technology-driven Energy organisation, who are looking to build out their technology team due growth of the business.
The main Tech Stack is Gatsby and React with TypeScript on the frontend, along with GraphQL to get data from our APIs. We're using GraphQL Modules and AWS lambda functions to keep things organised in our "Backend for Frontend" and we're styling everything with PostCSS.
Everything is hosted in AWS and we're lucky enough to have CI/CD fully enabled along side GitLab as our complete DevOps platform. Terraform also means we deploy infrastructure as code.
- Develop React on the frontend and on the GraphQL server
- Work in an agile team with other frontend engineers and product designers.
- Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript and React.
- Mentor other team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Help solve the challenges that come with large-scale systems and lots of data.
- Strong experience with React
- Experience using Apollo GraphQL
- Experience using Gatsby
- Experience with unit testing, preferably Jest and Cypress
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply and we will be in touch with the next steps.