Role: Senior Front-End Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Initially remote then Manchester/Newcastle
**Candidates must operate via an approved umbrella company
Our client is a multinational technology company and you will be working on site with the UK's biggest public service department. We are looking for an experienced Senior Front-end developer to join the team in Manchester on an initial 6 month contract.
Candidates must have a strong development background and must have the following technical knowledge;
- Web development experience in HTML5, CSS
- Developing on cloud-based environments like AWS and Azure.
- Have a good understanding of TDD and BDD.
- Containerization - tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
- Knowledge and experience of APIs, RESTful services and Microservice Architectures.
Nice to have skills:
- Open source technologies like Java
- SQL and NoSQL database applications such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
Please submit CVs today!