Senior Financial Reporting Lead
2 months initial but scope for extensions well in to 2022
The primary purpose of the IT Cost Management team is to govern all third party IT spend (c$3bn) including managing and continuously improving the Cost Management processes. In this role, there will be specific responsibility for managing initiatives and projects from an IT perspective. Evaluating renewals of contracts ahead of time, challenging demand / requirements and working collaboratively with technical teams and procurement to obtain an optimal commercial deal. Maintaining the IT initiatives and projects calendar for the relevant IT teams including correct articulation of the financial P&L budgeting, owning the renewal trigger points and driving subsequent actions will be essential. This role will include working with the IT Teams CIOs, COOs and supporting teams to optimise IT's utilisation of third-party hardware, software, resources, and associated IT services (including non-permanent workforce) to maximise value and cost savings to the business. Furthermore, support will be provided to each area to assist working towards a complete zero-based budgeting approach.
- Manage the review of overall reporting and analysis,
- Provide appropriate constructive challenge to ensure that reports and information provided to the onshore team are robust and reasonable,
- Challenge validity of adjustments requested/reported with finance and non-finance stakeholders, utilizing market or product knowledge developed,
- Maintain a high level of risk awareness and develop a sound control environment to enable risk mitigation,
- Support and/or lead projects tasked with further incorporating tooling and technology into Processing and Analysis functions,
- Drive standardization in processing of financial reports, to ensure consistency and quality of reports prepared by the team,
- Clearly delegate and communicate roles and responsibilities amongst direct reports, enabling all periodic reporting deadlines to be achieved.
- Good understanding of Finance accounting, collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements, managerial accounting activites.
- Excellent English Communication skill both written and verbal (additional European language will be a plus),
- Holds Level of Expertise as Data Analysts, Data Cleaning, Analyzing Data, Creating Reports with Clear Visualizations
- Expertise in Data Visualization and Business Intelligence. Experience in creating reports and tableau dashboard as per specification using visualization tools like Tableau.
- Good Hands on experience in Microsoft Application: Excel and preferable VBA (with Macros), Word and PowerPoint
- Good to have accounting certified candidate
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience