Senior Early Careers Lead
£250 - £300 per day
6 Month Contract
This role will lead drive strategic and operational campus recruitment activities for the AIG Global Early Careers Sourcing team in UK and Europe including, but not limited to: planning and delivery of on-campus recruitment events and marketing activity, partnership with external student organisations and university relationships, coordination of assessment and selection process, candidate and Applicant Tracking System management, Internship Programme planning and delivery.
What will you be doing?
* In partnership with recruitment manager, execute regional recruiting strategy across multiple lines of business including: the coordination of candidate selection (scheduling interviews, delivering feedback and managing all logistical details), assessment of divisional hiring requirements, coordination and management of recruiting budget and T&E
* Facilitate the assessment and decision-making process with hiring managers
* Screen and interview intern and graduate candidates at first round
* Assist with the planning and execution of AIG Summer Internship Programmes, including: interviews, placements, manager training, intern communications, management of networking and speaker events, evaluations, etc.
* Manage team-wide projects, including: presentation creation, job description updates, development of surveys, enterprise-wide recruiting events and conferences
* Support university relationships which will demand the following responsibilities: liaising and managing communications with the campus career services office(s) to facilitate campus recruiting activities, partnering with internal business professionals to build effective campus recruiting teams and attending campus events as needed
* Facilitate presentations and deliver skills workshops on campus
* Contribution of knowledge and innovative/creative ideas for current entry-level programmes, diversity recruitment initiatives and the overall early career recruitment strategy
* Manage key relationships with external marketing vendors to effectively market vacancies and campus events online
* Attend industry-wide knowledge sharing events including but not limited to ISE, GTI and Financial Services focus groups to ensure we are providing a best in class recruiting service
*Partner with Early Careers team members globally on wider projects and initiatives
What do we need from you?
*Specific experience working in a Campus Recruitment team
*Successful track record in Talent Acquisition within a large multi-site organisation
*Experience working in a large HR function
*Experience in delivering high volume of roles in addition to providing strategic input and innovation to recruitment process and delivery methods
*Experience in utilising a variety of sourcing channels
*Strong knowledge of the EMEA graduate recruitment market and Higher Education
*Strong competency in using ATS systems and Microsoft Office
*Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
*Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
*Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
*Detailed knowledge of the Insurance and/or Financial Services sector (desirable)
*Additional European Language (desirable)