Senior Delivery Manager
Southend-on-Sea (remote-based during current restrictions)
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Delivery Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Senior Delivery Manager is accountable for the management of multiple teams, engaging with client stakeholders at the highest level, managing the client relationship, and engaging the Management Team to ensure that Project, Programmes and Services are delivered in accordance with the client's strategic objectives.
The Senior Delivery Manager will use in-depth client knowledge and experience to define and plan the approach, scope, and the overall delivery in the most efficient way. You will be accountable for the overall delivery of Projects, Programmes, Products and Services to agreed service descriptions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly experienced in delivering Projects, Programmes and Services in complex engagements across multiple organisations including the management and negotiation of Supplier contracts.
- Accountable for resource management and allocation to Products, Projects and Services.
- Collaborates and negotiates with senior stakeholders to set Strategy, Service Model and Service Levels for complex/changing platforms.
- Accountable for delivering Services to agreed service descriptions.
- Working knowledge of Project and Programme delivery methodologies and techniques e.g. agile, waterfall, product specific.
- Accountable for delivery across the whole lifecycle.
- Responsible for setting strategic direction and for engaging with senior stakeholders across organisations to ensure a common understanding and acceptance of change on the estate.
- Developing relationships with senior client stakeholders to identify and agree areas for future investment or where savings could be made by implementing Service Improvements.
- Sets strategy for resource management within solution development, authorises the allocation of resources for solution development programmes, and maintains an overview of the contribution of such programmes to the success of the engagement.
- Continuously seeks to improve solution development processes and/or develops new approaches to achieving improvement.
- Liaises with client functions to establish business requirements and identifies, proposes, initiates and leads significant solution development programmes.
- Manages the quality and appropriateness of the work performed and delivers measurable business benefits.
- Sets strategies for service delivery that support the strategic needs of the client organisation. Authorises allocation of resources for monitoring service delivery arrangements.
- Provides leadership within the industry on the identification of future trends (e.g. technical, market, industrial, socioeconomic, legislative).
- Develops relationships with customers at the highest level to identify potential areas of mutual commercial interest for future development, maintains an overview of the contribution of service delivery arrangements to the success of the engagement.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson via