Senior Business Analyst - SC Cleared
Experis are currently recruiting for a SC Cleared Senior Business Analyst for a central government client. The successful candidate will have a strong background of delivery in investment banking operational environments and will understand the government bond and money markets.
- Working closely with business areas on the business issue, guiding, defining and validating process models & requirement specifications.
- Detailed data, impact and workflow analysis to identify and evaluate possible solutions.
- Working with the project team to agree an appropriate solution that meets the requirements and the approach for implementing the change.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation sets are delivered and maintained.
- Provide business support and guidance as necessary
- Practical knowledge of a range of financial market instruments including government bonds, repos, commercial paper, certificates of deposit, treasury bills, swaps, cash, loans, deposits, hedging tools & strategy etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of Front, Middle & Back office processes such as trade capture, position keeping, P&L, risk management, liquidity management, settlement, financial accounting and reference/market data management.
- Knowledge of relevant system and of relevant systems configuration & set-up (trading, market data systems).
- Knowledge of financial technology developments e.g. Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC).
- Recent business analysis experience in financial services (ideally treasury, banking or securities markets)
- Experience of using structured methodologies such as Waterfall, V-Model, Agile, or similar relevant methodologies.
- At least 5 years' practical experience of supporting, configuring and implementing financial trading, settlement, risk management, market data and financial accounting solutions.
- Practical experience of facilitating workshops, conducting impact analysis, eliciting & writing requirements for business & technical projects, collaborating with business users and the technical teams to define solutions.
- Solid experience of producing business process models using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), assessing and implementing business process improvements, and writing clear and concise business & technical requirements