Location: Osterley/Remote hybrid model
We are actively looking to secure two Automation Testers to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are seeking an experienced Automation Tester to join our client, who is Europe's biggest entertainment brand, within their Client development team.
The Client Development team is responsible for the delivery of the User Interface for a TV Application and all other connected platforms. You will be delivering robust and creative solutions to demanding and often immovable deadlines.
The department strives to be seen both internally and externally as a world-class software engineering function, continually delivering high quality solutions. As Senior Automation Tester, you'll be knowledgeable and passionate about technology, enjoy working closely with other smart people and use Agile principles to ensure your projects succeed.
- Ensure the features developed by your team are adequately tested and automated to ensure the products provide the best customer experience.
- Write and execute functional tests and carry out exploratory testing when necessary
- Automate functional and regression tests using well-structured maintainable code
- Assist with the setting up and configuration of build and test environments
- Contribute to the maintenance and creation of automation frameworks
- Champion testing, effective test automation and good testing practices
- Actively support Agile development methods and best practices
- Help to improve processes and procedures
- Raise descriptive and useful bug reports
- Quickly acquire new testing skills and work with new technologies with little support
- Work with other testers and teams to ensure the spread of best practices and knowledge
- Competent with Object-oriented Programming
- Experience with Page Object Model
- Experience doing manual and exploratory user interface testing
- Experience analysing requirements and defining the test coverage for manual and automation scripts
- Working knowledge of JSON and REST API
- Knowledge to create or maintain test automation frameworks
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity with source control tools desirable
- Experience of Continuous Integration using Teamcity, Jenkins or Cruise Control
- Knowledge of defect and sprint tracking tools such as JIRA
- Good communication skills
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Knowledge of the full software development and testing lifecycle in an Agile environment
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.