Security Project Manager
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
We are seeking an experienced Security Project Manager to join our client, a multinational information technology services and consulting company.
- Monitor the Projects from a security point of view
- Engagement with the clients nominated suppliers regarding IT Health Check (ITHC)
- Engage with the client with regards to the PO for ITHC
- Coordination and Logistics for Penetration testing Suppliers (including Change requests to Cloud Providers)
- Track remediation activity as required from ITHC per wave
- Produce the Weekly Security Status report
- Attend weekly Security meetings
- Experience working as a Project Manager, managing security projects
- Risk management: Identify project and cross-project risks and dependencies. Manage dependencies and enact risk mitigation's with escalations as necessary
- Ability to build productive relationships and stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently and with the client, escalate where appropriate
- Supplier Management
- Project Management Reporting
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Planning and co-ordination
- Professional Project Management Qualification
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.