Experis are working with a large organisation who require a SaaS Security Architect for an immediate start.
Rate: £103 - £110 P/H (8 hour days Mon-Fri)
End: 30th August 2022
We are looking for an information security professional with expert level skill as a SaaS Security Architect. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of how SaaS Security Services can be consumed and integrated into existing Cloud services and traditional on-premise service workloads. The position will require a comprehensive knowledge of security service provider capabilities and an artful acumen regarding the most effective methods for combining those capabilities based on offering requirements, customer requirements, corporate policies, data privacy regulations and integration imperatives.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Understand and maintain a constant and consistent level of knowledge regarding SaaS security capabilities and services
- Apply knowledge of security services and capabilities when building reviewing and supporting security capability in support of offerings, PCRs and other adhoc requests
- Understand the limitations of security services and advise decision makers appropriately
- Support solution and offering development.
- Provide architectural reviews Internally and in customer settings
Core Experience and Background
- CISSP required
- One or more SaaS Security Certifications required (Crowdstrike, Okta, etc)
- 8+ years experience as security architect
- Passion to work as a member of a team focused on constant improvement and excellence
- Demonstrate an ability and desire to be creative and voice out-of-the-box solutions
If you meet the above criteria, please apply to be contacted by an Experis Consultant.
Please note: You must be a resident of the United Kingdom and have an existing Right to Work.