SAP PSCD Functional Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Location: Worthing (hybrid working)
Pay: £532/d (INSIDE IR35)
Clearance required (Including BPSS): Must be SC eligible or have active SC
A SAP PSCD management consultant responsible for delivering enhancements and project work relating to the TRM solution. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires the most current functional knowledge of the SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) and PSCD (FI-CA) solutions as well as excellent client facing skills. Either leading, or as part of, a team of functional consultants you will work with the client to refine their requirements and design an appropriate solution, using the SAP solution. You will then take this design through the build phase, supporting developers and testers, and then implement it into the live system.
What you'll do:
- Working as part of the SAP Delivery Centre leading a team to coordinate and deliver end to end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build, etc.)
- Attend and lead workshops with the client to understand requirements and articulate the solution
- Write design documentation, such as blueprints and functional specifications
- Configure the SAP solution to meet the client requirements
- Support developers during the build phase and completing initial testing of the solution
- Support testers to ensure that they understand the solution and it is tested appropriately
- Ensuring that the solution is successfully delivered to the live system and an appropriate handover to live services is completed
- Knowledge of SAP Tax and Revenue Management is a plus
What you'll bring:
- SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) (else other industry specific FI-CA experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance or SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing)
- SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management)
- At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
- Experience supporting/implementing SAP solutions within the Public Sector
- Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touch points to other SAP modules.
- Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Problem and incident resolution, Testing, Documentation standards/methodology, Interpersonal skills