Up to £650 p/d
Partial remote work - must attend the office 2-3 days a week
You'll have experience of:
- Working as a senior-level developer who can get up to speed quickly and bring additional hands-on experience to our team.
- An excellent communicator, accustomed to operating in small, distributed, cross-functional teams.
- Solution-focused, always thinking of the overall objective and understanding the meaning of done means done.
- Ready to guide and support other team members when needed, as well as reaching out when things aren't going your way.
- Experience as a back-end developer in a commercial environment with expert knowledge of Ruby (with and without Rails) OR demonstrated experience with at least one similar language
We will need someone with strong experience of:
- Taking ownership of projects and seeing them through to completion
- TDD with build/test automation
- Both project-led and agile/scrum environments
The following experience would be beneficial, but not essential:
- Integration of third-party services and data
- Working with Ruby outside of Rails
- Close cooperation with operations teams to consider scalability and observability of services
- Message queueing, event busses, or microservices
- AWS (particularly IoT, SQS, and SNS)
If you feel like your skill set matches the spec, then please do submit your CV and we will be in touch