Resourcing Support (Business Administration)
We are actively looking to secure a Resourcing Support to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is a multinational information technology services and consulting company. We are seeking a Resource Support to join our Client and be a critical individual to the success of their end to end Onboarding processes. The Resourcing support must have excellent communication skills and support day to day activities, including managing allocated tasks and the end to end process with minimal supervision.
The successful individual will have experience working in a busy business support administration role and have excellent organisational, Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Access) and data entry skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage onboarding activities at one time in all support activities involved in end to end onboarding, to ensure the team adheres to service level agreements and business start dates.
- To be able to ensure rigour around the Security and onboarding processes, so no breach of the security standard.
- A developed ability to communicate face to face/email/telephone with resources/clients/agencies/customers.
- Ability to identify problems, appreciate the issues and then offer suggestions as to resolving them.
- Attention to detail in all Resourcing support tasks
- Ability to follow, write and maintain Processes/Procedures/WINs in line with changes.
- Entering resource requests on to Access database.
- Using the internal systems to order kit and liaising with appropriate teams.
- Arranging and facilitating BPSS pre-employments checks
- Ensuring all security documentation is acceptable e.g. visas, passports, and criminal record information.
- Processing DBS criminal record checks.
- Dealing with confidential information.
- Contacting referees via email or telephone for all employer/agency/academic references.
- Accurately updating the security system with resource details.
- Processing right to work confirmation.
- Creating internal access accounts.
- Maintaining tracking tool to ensure status is available and reflects the correct position in the process.
- Reports - when required
- Raising work orders using the Vendor Management System (VMS) and liaising with key stakeholders
- Ensuring all the correct approvals have been obtained to ensure swift processing.
- Processing renewals or updating the Off-boarding team to ensure leavers are picked up and off-boarded
- Updating Internal Flex database (Access) with the details from VMS for internal, validation, reporting and financial reports.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.