At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
The Technical division of Manpower supplies organisations with permanent placements, temporary workers, contractors and industry specific compliance payroll solutions. Our comprehensive supply capability includes Executive Engineering Professionals, Mid to entry level degree qualified personnel and shop floor and field based trades personnel. Key sectors include Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Utilities, Energy and Telecoms.
So, what will you be doing?
We're looking for experienced Technical recruiters ideally with experience recruiting within Manufacturing or Engineering, that are looking for exposure to a major corporate brand, and the professional and personal benefits that come with that. As a Consultant, you'll be jumping straight into one of our highly functioning and well-established teams within either the Manufacturing or Engineering markets. You may have an existing client base that you can start working straight away, or you may need to come in and learn and build a new market from scratch - either way we're there to support and guide you, with warm connections and candidates on our vast internal database.
Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
· Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships.
· Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
· Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
· Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
· Refer business to other parts of the Experis business that fall outside of your vertical market and work closely with other business leaders
· Proactively source candidates using the available tools
· Account Manage the relationships with clients that you develop or are allocated. This will include developing a relationship with key stakeholders, allocating resources to ensure vacancies are filled successfully, ensuring all administration is completed
What are we looking for?
Experience Recruiting in the IT / Engineering / Technology sectors of recruitment (Prior experience in Manufacturing/ Engineering industries is advantageous)
Demonstrable experience in cold calling and winning new clients and subsequently developing long-term commercial relationships
The ability to work in a professional and responsible manner within an autonomous environment
Passionate and knowledgeable of the recruitment market
Demonstrate an expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
The discipline required to work remotely
What's in it for you?
An competitive basic salary and a generous, uncapped commission structure
Join an already well established and highly reputable business within the these industries
Excellent personal and team-based incentives and rewards and winning culture
Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds' most ethical' for three years running
Fast track your personal and professional growth whilst being supported by an award winning L&D team
Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Mark at