Recruitment Resource Support
Location: Remote Working (office is based in Birmingham)
We are actively looking to secure a Recruitment Resource Support to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Contributory pension scheme
Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
Employee Assistance Program
Enhanced Accident Insurance
22 days holiday + bank holidays
The Recruitment Resource Support professional will provide resourcing and onboarding support to the recruitment team with the vacancy demand. The team recruit for any role required within the company and there are 400 live vacancies to work on (200 perm / 200 temp).
As a Recruitment Resource Support, you will be involved in driving recruitment effectiveness across the company and will have prior knowledge of the full recruitment Lifecyle: preparation, sourcing, screening, selecting, offer management and onboarding support.
- Attending role briefings from the Managers
- Advertising the roles
- Shortlisting candidates against job roles on the applicant tracking system
- Screening candidates
- Arranging interviews with candidates and Managers, being the first point of contact for any issues relating to interviews (cancellations and changes etc).
- Taking feedback and presenting offers to the candidates / processing offers with HR
- Supporting on-boarding process for successful candidates ahead of their joining date.
- Continuously drive recruitment process improvement.
- Attend and contribute to regular update meetings with the team relating to the recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Strong administrative and co-ordination experience from a recruitment environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team member and equally as well independently to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstratable experience of building strong working relationships with colleagues and management.
- A drive to meet and exceed targets.
- Ability to pick up quickly new tools/processes
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.