Location: Telford / WFH Initially
We are actively looking to secure a Recruitment Coordinator to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is a multinational information technology services and consulting company. We are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team in the Telford office (remote work initially).
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be involved in driving recruitment effectiveness across a growing Platform Engineering business unit. Working with a dedicated Recruitment Manager you'll focus on providing a best in class recruitment service, co-ordinating interviews in a smooth and timely manner. Building strong working relationships with engineers within the interviewing community and wider business unit to enable success through the attraction of talented people from a challenging technical market.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Co-ordination and planning of regular interview slots with engineers within interviewing community.
- Scheduling candidates to appropriate interview slot relevant to their geographical location, experience level and skillset.
- Liaising with suppliers and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider to allocate and confirm interviews.
- Being the first point of contact for any issues relating to interviews (cancellations, changes and any other related issues).
- Providing general recruitment process and administrative support through chasing relevant stages of the process as required to ensure the smooth and timely end to end recruitment process.
- Supporting onboarding process for successful candidates ahead of their joining date.
- Continuously championing and driving recruitment process improvement.
- Supporting as required wider support of recruitment via alternative recruitment routes such as internal applications, referrals and training academies.
- Attending and contributing to regular update meetings with wider business team relating to recruitment and onboarding process.
- Promoting opportunities in the business unit through online presence
What you'll bring:
- Strong administrative and co-ordination experience and strategies from a recruitment or similar results driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Balanced ability to work collaboratively as a team member and equally as well independently to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience of working with MS Office products including Outlook calendars
- Demonstratable experience of building strong working relationships with peers and senior colleagues alike.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- A resilient and agile approach to day-to-day tasks and unexpected challenges
- A 'can do' attitude
- An appetite for problem solving
- A drive to meet and exceed targets
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.