QA Test Analyst
Telford / Remote
What you'll do
As a Digital QA/Test Analyst your primary focus will be to assure the quality of the user stories delivered whilst working as a part of a multi-disciplined team. You will work across and use a variety of platforms, tools and applications including but not limited to: Selenium, Gatling, Mongo, Jenkins, Play framework and Scala. You will be responsible for all the testing efforts required to ensure a high level of confidence in the product.
- You will be working in an Agile Scrum team on the preparation and execution of the test phases (using test automation) of one or more release-based projects.
- You will be involved in projects that are varied and challenging and require sound software and system testing skills.
- You will be driving quality deliverables through automation including tools, process, measurement, environment and data.
- You will be contributing to the elaboration of user stories in order to achieve viable, testable products with clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- You will identify opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques as part of a focus on continuous improvement.
- You will be open and keen to learn new capabilities and operate as a generalizing specialist in an array of testing fields as well as other fields such as development
What you'll bring
Ideal candidates will have strong competence in:
- Java or JVM languages such as Scala, Groovy etc
- Expertise in test automation tools and frameworks
- UI testing - Selenium or any equivalent front-end browser based testing framework
- API testing - web services / RESTful (using RestAssured or similar)
- Gherkin based BDD framework (such as Cucumber)
- Understanding of the benefits and differences between UI/API/Integration and Unit testing
- The following testing approaches: Exploratory, Automated, Performance, Usability, Accessibility and Security testing.
- Understanding how physical architecture affects QA
- Continuous Delivery and integration
Please submit CVs today!