Senior Python Developer
Livingston, Scotland (Remote)
My Client are one of the largest telecoms and broadband providers in Europe and they are on the look out for a number of senior Python Developers to work on an exclusive project within their Content Protection Platforms and Integration Test department. The successful python developers will help create a new AWS System to support new customer functionality and deliver a class leading solution.
As a Python developer you will be responsible for…
- Full software development lifecycle Including planning/requirement analysis, design, testing and implementation.
- Supporting less experienced team members
- Peer code reviews and adhering to coding standards.
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong Python (3.6+) development skills (>1 year solid experience)
- 5+ years of Development experience (e.g. Java)
- Experience with Version Control & Continuous Integration
- Hands on Java Development (Microservices).
- AWS Experience (Preferably Lambda, API gateway, Serverless technologies)
- Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Test Automation
- Experience using AWS Messaging technologies such as SNS, SQS
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be inside IR35 from April!