Project/Program manager 12 Month FTC
Duration: 12 months
Pay: £56.60 p/h
Hours: 8 p/d
My client is a leading Global healthcare company who are looking for a Project/Program manager on 12 month FTC basis.
- Own the overall Salsify/PIM project plan
- Act as an overall project co-ordinator/scrum master, tracking progress of ongoing tasks, escalating risks and issues to program leaders, managing interdependencies, and maintaining visibility to the overall program plan.
- Coordinate execution across the different silos
- Organize meetings/calls/workshops as per needs (with the input of the CM and functional teams)
- Make sure project timelines, financials, RAID are kept up to date (with the input of the functional teams)
- Manage project kanban and project backlog with a continuous planning mindset and approach
- Support PO with inputs to business case creation, resource planning and financial budgeting
- Support PO with materials to Steerco and Exec alignment meetings (project status reports)
- Coordinate SDLC documentation completion along with vendor partners and Business analyst
- Design strategic plans and control structures for programs and projects, ensuring KPI's are met
- Stakeholder relationship management and communication skills
- Full Lifecycle Project Management through planning, implementation, and operations
- Vendor and Supplier Management - on and offshore
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while navigating an ambiguous and fast-paced complex environment
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong learning agility and the ability to operate under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Capability to plan, track and manage complex work across all the different workstreams with internal and external business and IT partners
- Business analysis skills and PIM/Salsify knowledge is a preference
- 7+ years Experience in IT project management & SDLC, Agile, JIRA, Scrum
- Project experience in PIM domain with heavy integration in scope is an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.