Location: Birmingham (1-2 days onsite)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- The delivery of technology and transformation programmes (c£0.5-£3m and delivering efficiencies of £0.25-£1m+).
- Managing the relationship with new and existing vendors, supporting them on the use of the new in-house strategic system stack
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the project(s), from design through build, deployment and handover
- Responsible for assuring delivery across a matrix team, including Regional, Customer, Central Ops and Partner functions, the operations (SME's and management), CTIO/TSO etc, Finance, HR etc. This includes regular engagement and influencing at director level.
- Responsible for managing programme risk and impact to operational performance and ensuring change is successfully delivered.
- Inputting to thought leadership/ strategy on the scope of the project
- Regular engagement with directors and key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Understanding of future, in-flight programmes and governance to identify synergies, risks and opportunities.
- Experience of managing change (delivery) programmes in a fast-paced environment including: cultural, system, process and people impact.
- Understanding of change governance and the ability to direct a team to deliver change across a large organisation.
- Principal level stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Strong analytical capability, commercial and financial acumen
- Stakeholder management; able to build and maintain a range of senior stakeholder relationships and influence stakeholders to support change agenda.
- Ability to communicate complex problems / solutions in an articulate manner, using data to support your argument and influence stakeholders
- Understanding of existing regulatory framework, including regulatory finance and implications for P&L
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and translating into business requirements
- Telecoms/Fibre experience (desirable)
- Project Management accreditation (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.