Project Manager - Loan Management System
Working from Home
Experis are currently recruiting for Project Manager with specific Loan Management System/ CRM Procurement System experience. This contractor will act as an interface between the client and supplier of a new Loan Management System, will incorporate a CRM, an applicant portal and reporting functions. They will provide technical expertise, translate ICT specifications to colleagues and provide constructive challenge to the supplier, ensuring the project remains on track, both financially and on time.
- Provide guidance to the project team in the evaluation of procurement submissions to select a supplier for the loan management system
- Provide technical support during the evaluation, development and implementation phases of the programme
- Lead the relationship management with the selected supplier
- Act as an interface between the supplier and client
- Performance manage the supplier to meet budget and strict timeframe pressures
- Create technical reports on progress and share with the project board
- Liaise with internal technical leads to ensure integration with other SE systems.
- Knowledge and experience in leading the development of a system to automate manual procedures
- Ability to act as an intermediary between a technical supplier and a team of non-specialist colleagues.
- Experience in ensuring that multiple systems can integrate through API's or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing information management systems at pace
- Can demonstrate that they have the ability to identify opportunities to improve the service or make cost or time savings.
- Experience in the development of a finance-based system.
- Experience in the development of a loans-based system.