Project Manager - Financial Services
Location: London (Remote Initially due to COVID)
We are actively looking to secure several Project Manager's to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Our Client is a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. We are seeking several Project Managers to join our Client to work on a number of medium to large projects.
- IT Strategy
- Programme Management
- Technical Architecture
- Systems Design, Development and Delivery
- Project Planning and Management
- Technical Team Management
- Deliver projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget (including resources) and to agreed quality criteria
- Drive all aspects of project management for medium to large size/complexity project (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking etc)
- Ensure realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained
- Tracking delivery and financial health of all projects within the portfolio
- Identifying operational risk of non-delivery of projects in jeopardy
- Ensuring sufficient resource and financial provision is made for the replacements of obsolete hardware and software
- Representing SSP at senior controls environment management meetings, attended by all CIOs, regulators and auditors.
- Experienced with planning, estimating, staffing, organising, and managing multiple projects; had monitored and dealt with critical paths and risks areas
- Has analysed and documented specific project's business requirements and strategic resolution initiatives; can describe alternative problem-solving approaches and their optimal uses
- Has been able to maintain a dialogue in difficult situations
- Actively identifies and mitigates risks while weighting the pros and cons of various risk management models
- Creates and updates own budget with budgeting software tools, can explain variances and make adjustments
- Lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community
- Work with stakeholders to shape project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing
- Experience of working in financial services would be preferable
- Project Management Qualification
Suitable Candidates should submit CV's in the first instance.