Project Manager (EU Transition)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The EU Transition is currently delivering a range of services and changes to existing systems. This service is required to support the Projects within the EU Transition Programme and provide the account with the correct skills to ensure delivery milestones are met in line with the Programme/project plans for each area and adhere to the governance set out by the Programme Leads.
The service is required to influence, build and maintain strong working relationships with Stakeholders at a senior level in order to achieve successful outcomes for the Business and are required to adhere to account governance processes and Project Management standards which are listed below.
The Project Manager will have experience in delivering projects including the management of suppliers. They will be aware of relevant project and programme delivery tools and techniques applicable to the area e.g. agile, waterfall, product specific.
Lead/facilitate/co-ordinate and contribute to complex Discovery/Delivery
- For the projects that are being initiated, ensure technical discovery workshops are planned, scheduled, and hosts and attendees identified. Secure sign off and approval process for requirements by stakeholders. Produce and seek approval for, technical discovery phase closure documents
- To move delivery forward, the Service should actively look to drive the Project forward analysing Project/Programme requirements and enable key delivery milestone are being met on time in line with the project level plan.
- On exit of the workshops a detailed MSP Project Plan is required to be produced, iterated and validated with the internal Programme lead ensuring that the internal accounts Planning standards are being adhered to.
- The service will co-ordinate inter-dependent deliverables across the Programme ensuring they are aligned to the strategic delivery plan
- Stakeholder management
- Managing changes and dependencies with the client
- Planning, monitoring and tracking against the plan
- Risk and issue management
- Resourcing and delivery against the requirements.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.