My Client, a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Project Manager on a initial 6 month contract. The role is Hybrid and Inside IR35.
To support this objective, the Enterprise Anti Money Laundering (AML) team is delivering on the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Know Your Business (KYB) programme across our customer base, including consumer, small business, commercial and merchant.
Joining the Acute Remediation programme, this role will focus on delivering an effective process to remediate potential gaps in critical data we hold about our Legal Entities and Associates, ensuring the implementation of:
- High quality, robust and sustainable processes, delivered with effective controls and rigorous business testing.
- An optimised customer experience and servicing strategy.
- Strong business governance and accountability.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for forming requirements, translating business expectations into executable work.
- Accountability for process and procedure design, up to and including implementation.
- Accountability for planning and monitoring project implementations against milestones and deliverables.
- Accountability for managing risks and issues that arise from the project
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of third parties engaged to support remediation.
- Responsible for preparing materials for steering committees and other senior leadership updates.
- Challenging the status-quo to drive incremental improvements to delivery velocity.
This UK based role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project manager with strong knowledge of the Legal Entity and Associate side of the business to join our team!
Key Skills Required:
- Results driven, with a track record of delivering AML-based projects against aggressive fluid timelines across a complex and matrixed environment.
- A multi-tasker, able to prioritise multiple initiatives simultaneously and still achieve results.
- Adaptable, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity and fluid priorities.
- Detail orientated, with a keen eye for specifics, ability to produce high quality documentation and prior experience of delivering KYB / KYC projects.
- Relationship builder, with proven experience in gaining trust quickly and delivering value.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills, with demonstrated experience working with a variety of stakeholders across both seniority and business unit.
- A fast learner, with an ability to learn new processes and capabilities quickly.
- Strong understanding of the related regulatory landscape, and emerging trends/models.
- Previous exposure to regulatory and policy compliance activities with a strong control mindset