IT Transformation Project Manager
Our client, a national financial institution, is currently hiring Project Managers for a re-procurement of its outsourced business services, this change will be achieved through a Transformation programme. With the delivery of new services and the business transformation in-flight, this presents an exciting opportunity to play a key role in shaping their future ways of working.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the project management of a high-value transition projects and business transformation, ensuring the success of the wider Transformation programme by ensuring the change is delivered to time, cost, and quality. The role will be responsible for coordinating all project related activities, such as requirements gathering, creating project artefacts, reporting, and managing project budgets. The successful applicant will engage across all departments and with external suppliers.
This unique programme of work brings many opportunities for experience project managers to join a diverse and motivated programme team, be a part of a team driving pivotal and lasting improvements for our business and customers.
If you have a flair for mobilising and leading project delivery teams to collectively achieve their aims and you take pride in delivering successful outcomes, we want to hear from you.
Responsible for the management and delivery of all project related activities to time, cost, and quality.
This includes (but not restricted to):
- Planning and managing the delivery of company and partner activities/deliverables.
- Reporting updates to the Programme Manager and other governance forums.
- Managing the project on a day-to-day basis, to the agreed methods and standards.
- Be a key decisions maker, ensuring successful delivery within the agreed tolerances.
- Identify, log, manage, and report on assumptions, risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Ensure project benefits are base-lined and reviewed throughout the project life-cycle.
- Collaborate with Business Change and Service Transition teams to maintain alignment with the programme objectives and deliverables.
- Ensure projects are suitably funded and budgets base-lined, forecast, and maintained.
- Project, and financial reporting to required business standard.
- Conduct and commission, if required expert reviews/analysis of project deliverables.
- Where required, manage any third-party supplier relationships to ensure deliverables are fully met.
- Manage the involvement and activities of the project team to ensure delivery of the project deliverables to agreed time, cost, and quality targets
- Ensure that all the relevant project stakeholders are identified and engaged at the appropriate time, and that they are kept appropriately aware of the status of the project at any given time.
- Provide expert project management guidance and advice to stakeholders.
- Ensure an appropriate governance structure and procedures are in place for the project to enable appropriate decision making and escalation.
- Advise recommendations on identified changes, e.g., scope, with the senior programme team and Enterprise Programme Office (EPO) to ensure the project remains aligned with the strategic direction of the business, to ensure changes and decisions that impact the project are suitably captured and communicated.
What is in it for you?
A small company with a big reach, our client offer a range of benefits including flexible working, great opportunities for development and a generous pension scheme. We care for colleagues, respect one another, invest in our people and manage talent effectively.
Some benefits include:
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible hybrid working options
- 9 day fortnight scheme
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A leading pension with an average employer contribution of 27%
- Generous annual leave - starting at 25 days, increasing to 30 days
- Performance related variable pay bonus
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
If you're an experienced project manager who is looking for a new challenge, please don't hesitate to click apply now!