We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Responsible for picking up and continuing to deliver IS projects at various stages of completion, ensuring a smooth handover from existing project managers. You will need to provide weekly project updates and be ready to escalate any perceived issues with delivery in a timely manner to the relevant manager and compliance functions.
Key accountabilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Accountable for the management of projects to deliver business change and benefits employing agile delivery methods
- Accountable for delivering individual elements of a project to production, as directed by IS managers, within the agreed tolerances
· Accountable for managing the productivity and effectiveness of the assigned project resources in order to meet objectives.
· Accountable for managing expectations with the business stakeholders, ensuring predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed and managing any critical dependencies and dependencies across interlinked projects
· Accountable for managing the output of various project suppliers, be they internal teams or 3rd party vendors
· Accountable for ensuring projects adherence to delivery processes and governance as well as liaising with the Governance team to report on performance
· Accountable for liaising with 3rd party vendors, internal development teams and internal testing teams to ensure the project output meets set quality criteria in line with Cadent governance and processes
· Reporting into an Agile Delivery Manager
What You'll Bring
You'll possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Relevant project management certification or industry experience
- Experience of working in a Solution Delivery environment
- Background of working in IT landscapes, strong grasp of IT concepts, infrastructure and technologies
- Proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills, commercial acumen.