We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of the applicable workstream(s) to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards. There may be a requirement to manage multiple workstreams at a programme level.
- Manages project team throughout the delivery lifecycle. Delivery of the workstream(s) supporting the strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
- Manages stakeholders at all levels in the organisation, establish and maintain technical relationships, manages supplier relationships and liases between stakeholders and the programme teams
- Communicates difficult or complex ideas clearly, including to multiple or senior managers
- Responsible for the core project and programme disciplines, including but not limited to financial management, risk management, time management and stakeholder management.
- Interface with business, technology and stakeholders, at all levels, to understand and deliver to their agreed requirements and priorities
- Work with the Product Owner and Vendors to understand and deliver improvement and roadmap priorities as well as managing/resolving issues
- Develops highly effective working relationships and actively collaborates with others across organisational boundaries or regional borders in pursuit of common goals as well as unblocking issues and resolving incidents
- Influences stakeholder agenda and communication; can manage operational reporting and quality metrics
- Resolves difficult situations or conflicts in a manner which leaves individuals comfortable and satisfied with both the process and the outcome
- Creates opportunities for others to excel (e.g. includes team members on projects that will serve to develop their skills and highlight their abilities)
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experienced Delivery Lead with exposure to project and programme deliveries in a global environment requiring robust governance, risk management, controls and reporting
- Highly articulate and persuasive communicator with excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to present concepts to a wide range of audiences, or in pressure situations, in order to influence and educate stakeholders using graphics and analogies where appropriate to simplify
- Customer focussed by acting as a trusted advisor, ensuring continuous feedback and understanding and anticipating client needs as well as following through on enquiries and issues to complete resolution in a timely manager
- Proven experience of operating in global teams to deliver results as well as developing highly effective working relationships leading cross functional teams across different geographies
- Ability to work in an unstructured, ambiguous environment and thrives on these areas; adept at varying own styles of management.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance