Programme PMO Lead - Finance Transformation, People Change
Competitive salary + Benefits package
We are actively looking to secure a Programme PMO Lead to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are seeking an experienced Programme PMO Lead to join our Client who is a large-scale Telecommunication company within their Transformation Team.
The PMO Lead will be supporting on a large-scale Finance Programme which is critical to the evolution of our clients Finance Landscape. The PMO team within the Programme drives the best possible outcomes from the people plans, enabling smart decision-making through agile governance and supporting the delivery of the plan and its key strategic objectives.
The PMO Lead will be accountable for leading and executing the transformation PMO and its key functions and outputs, including planning, agile governance, supplier management, methods and tools, quality and logistics. To develop both long and short term plans for execution of the Finance Programme and ensuring the client have the right governance and resourcing to ensure plans come to fruition.
Defines, shapes and leads the transformation PMO team to deliver the following objectives and deliverables:
- Planning: Defines what we are doing and who needs to deliver it by delivering planning standards, integrated planning, dependency and scope management and resource estimation/management
- Reporting & KPIs: Measures progress, trends, outlook and supports proactive interventions through portfolio reporting / programme level metrics, key governance forum inputs/outputs, and issue, risk and deliverable management
- Stakeholder management: Engage with and directly support Director of Finance Transformation as well as multiple workstream leads, delivery leads, PM's and business stakeholders
- Supplier Management: Manages Third Parties working with the procurement function and using supplier performance reporting.
- Methods & Tools: Delivers consistent, controlled and effective ways of working through project management processes, standards, tools, templates, and effective governance structures and decision making frameworks
- Quality Management & Audit: Drives rigour and quality and maintains standards by managing internal quality assurance processes, Stages Gates and the Change Control process.
- Logistics Support: Provides a seamless experience to the programme team through admin and logistics, on-boarding/off-boarding, compliance and access control, and maintaining org charts/stakeholder maps
- Significant programme and project management experience, leading large scale finance or technology transformation programmes
- Programme or project management accreditation's or training preferable (e.g., PRINCE, MSP, APM)
- Background in or experience in generalist HR or of leading people related change programmes
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of maturity simultaneously
- Ability to build critical relationships and adept at influencing and coaching to build
- Coaching: Ability to coach and work collaboratively with business and Finance colleagues
- Leadership: Able to lead projects and allocate/manage priorities across projects and workload
- Used to working in a proactive style and a fast-paced environment
- Recommends project and programme approach, planning governance, reporting and methods
- Recommends plans and priorities to deliver people transformation
- Recommends on changes to programme shape, size and milestones to ensure successful delivery
- Recommends on risk and issues escalation and change control for the programme
- Recommends on the programme resourcing and deployment of project resourcing across the team
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.