My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Programme Manager on a 9 month contract basis. The role is a hybrid role (2 days onsite) and Inside IR35.
The role would be as follows:
Reporting into the Director PMO this position is responsible for supporting the Global Pay program go to market and will be responsible for actively supporting the team delivering on their business objectives, and in ensuring the business is executing effectively against local and central control/risk and compliance expectations.
- Ensure the timely and comprehensive execution of all applicable deliverables.
- Supporting business processes to effectively manage and resolve issues. Drive early detection of risks and issues,
- Actively supporting the business in delivering change, ensuring that governance processes are crisp, efficient, and effective
- Timely & effective resolution of risks and issues, supported by effective prevention framework to identify & eliminate their root causes
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and fluid business environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work across a wide range of teams and build effective working relationships
- Strong communicator, with experience of engaging with senior management
- Demonstrated experience of dealing with risk and control programs
- Proven ability to develop and enhance local market control and compliance frameworks
- Experience in business process improvement, control design and development of control and process testing