Location: Ideally Glasgow - Candidate can be remote if needed.
Duration: 3 Months
This role is responsible for ensuring the success of our exchange technology roll out. Leading and owning the exchange infrastructure readiness for space, power and cooling, working with various partners to align the enablement with the fibre deployment plan. The role also owns the relationship between the regional build teams and the Network Investment team, manaing stakeholder expectations and acting as the SME/SPOC for end to end alignment - from an exchange starting the process to being handed over to the regions for commissioning.
- Accountable for the delivery of all enablement activities within the exchange for Fibre Build programmes (Headend/ODF/OTH).
- Working in close partnership with end to end Openreach teams involved in Fibre Build programmes - to ensure they meet their commitments and deliver on time.
- Owning the relationship and workstack that we put into Tchnology in order to prioritise and jeopardy manage enablement activities.
- Understanding, calling, and mitigating risks and opportunities in relation to delivery of the Fibre Build programmes nationally, working with the relevant teams to resolve or maximize regional issues/opportunities within the exchange environment.
- Tracking and reporting against all exchange enablement activities.
- Business partnering support for operational teams to ensure they get the enablers they need to be successful
- Managing a small team of team members - raising, tracking and jeopardy managing tasks.
- The exchange SME on all exchange infrastructure for FND
- Financial acumen and ability to manage cost, budget, risks and ops
- Strong network knowledge, primarily exchange based technology.
- Delivery focused with experience of delivering fast paced critical programmes of work.
- Stakeholder management at all levels of organisation.
- Risk and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate requirements and progress.
- Data literate - must be able to take data to understand focus areas and drive programme.