Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager -Remote- 12 months
Role: Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager
Duration: 12 months
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager, to join them on a customer-based project based in Remote. The assignment is a 12-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella
As Senior Project Manager you will lead a team focused on identification and remediation of security vulnerabilities. Working with your team, you'll use your technical expertise to plan and schedule remediation efforts to maximize efficiency to meet an aggressive schedule. In this role, you will work with our client, their end-clients, peers and other stakeholders.
You will identify risks, manage schedules and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. Working with the Service Delivery Manager, you will manage scope, identify opportunities for additional business and recommend improvements to the client related to productivity and efficiency. a project team & client to oversee the OS patching and vulnerability management of both Infrastructure and client devices in order to meet the deadlines of an upcoming audit. Using a combination of management skills and specific security system knowledge, the project manager will coordinate the project through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints.
- Track project budget, action items and drive the team to deliver on or ahead of schedule.
- Manage project financials with finance team.
- Develop a practical framework to identify, catalogue, track and manage key dependencies and integration points between client schedules from planning through execution.
- Track, manage, escalate and resolve risks and issues related to dependencies and integration impact that threaten the successful delivery of the project and achievement of associated strategic objectives.
- Ensure continuous communication between program teams to ensure dependencies and integration points are clearly identified and Foster an environment of openness and collaboration between projects/teams and establish channels that allow the flow of information to take place across silos.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen strategic alignment between programs and work with the key stakeholders to take advantage of these opportunities
Partner with the Experis Service Delivery Manager and client Project Managers to drive the program road map.
- Maintain Project /Program Repository (OneDrive/Microsoft Teams) for key Program/Project Artifacts and documentation.
- Manage and deliver clear and accurate project status reports on a daily/weekly basis.
- Facilitate key program discussions and meetings and updates respective program logs.
- Oversee project resources to ensure production and performance stays on task.
- Seek and identify new business opportunities.
- Manages the following program items:
Risk & Issues
- Project resources timesheets
Change request process
- Project resources timesheets
Bachelor's degree or 10 years of work experience; PMI or other relevant certifications
Excellent technical and/or analytical skills.
Experience in dealing with Microsoft, Accenture OR Avanade senior stakeholders
PC literacy, including desktop application competency (e.g. Microsoft Office, Project, Chrome, etc.).
Working knowledge of project management concepts.
Excellent business knowledge and interpersonal communication skills.
In-depth knowledge of information security concepts.
In-depth knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards and procedures.
Requires problem solving skills and attention to detail
Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
Able to work on multiple focus points simultaneously and interact with different team members
Strong time-management skills
Work well in a team environment and uses a collaborative approach to working with others
2 or more years' experience delivering projects to clients, preferably with other end clients (eg: as a consultant)
If this sounds like you-apply now!