Central London / hybrid
Salary - £72,000 - £80,000
We are delighted to be recruiting a Process Analyst to join one of the world's leading global Reinsurance providers. The business provides Innovation power, unrivalled expertise in all aspects of risk and a sound financial footing. These strengths Provide exceptional support for customers facing extraordinary risks. As pioneers in risk assessment, they drive the digital transformation of the global insurance landscape, expanding products and services as new forms of risk emerge. From space rocket launches to cyber attacks to pandemics, they take care of risks while their clients take care of business.
As a Process Analyst, you will create and document the As-IS and TO-Be processes for the required business unit. Working with the divisional leadership to map out and create a blueprint model office for different customer journeys in the insurance value chain. Process Analysts will identify opportunities for process standardisation, simplification, task reallocation, automation and understand & document business requirements for IT development. This individual will manage change to reduce process waste & risk for more efficient and effective ways of working.
- Ensure all processes are documented as per the company methodology.
- Understand the business objectives, responsibilities & processes to identify opportunities for front-office process digitisation/automation or process waste reduction.
- Facilitate cross departmental change initiatives for process improvement. Lead projects that will increase process automation, facilitate task alignment to skill set, eliminate process waste and/or reduce process risk.
- Work with IT to prioritise the pipeline of development, test and sign off development in sprint reviews.
- Assess and document process control effectiveness. Agree action plans for improvement & devise a reporting mechanism to demonstrate process risk status.
- Experience working within Insurance or holder of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Ability to create visual representation of business journeys
- Proven track record in project and change management
- Solution and detail oriented with experience of process mapping and process improvement
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to derive suitable use cases to describe business requirements Understanding of process documentation systems
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply today for immediate consideration.