Role: Problem Manager
We are actively looking to secure a Problem Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are looking for an exceptionally strong Problem Manager, who has experience of improving problem management capabilities, implementing proactive problem management and working with and driving multiple suppliers to deliver against their problem management obligations. Strong ITIL knowledge ensuring an understanding of how problem management works with the other processes across the ITIL lifecycles.
Manage the lifecycle of all problems associated with the IT service for the UK:
- Working with the Service Operations and Integration leads and the Central Problem Management team, ensure that all problem activity required for the UK impacting incidents is completed against the SLA's and quality criteria in place
- Perform the quality assurance process against the UK problem activities, including the problem investigation, the problem reports and the CSI items
- Drive all IT Service Providers in completing their problem investigations and actions
- Track, collate and report the performance of the problem management service overall, taking the necessary feeds from the IT Service Providers
- Work with the Service Operations leads to discuss performance of problem management, any issues and opportunities
- Where IT service providers are not adhering to their contractual obligations for Problem Management work with Service Integration to address these
- Work with the Incident Management function and IT Service Providers to identify and prioritise proactive problem management opportunities and risks and ensure these are captured and agreed with the relevant stakeholders
- Track and report the performance and delivery of the proactive problem management activity