PMO/Project Manager - Broadcast Media / Telecoms
Location: West London / WFH initially due to COVID restrictions
We are actively looking to secure a PMO/Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is Europe's biggest entertainment brand. We are looking for a PMO to join our Client within the Planning and Strategy Team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hands on PMO that has some exposure to project management. There are multiple work streams going into the Planning and Strategy Team and so alongside the typical PMO responsibilities of collating, reporting and general administration, the successful individual will also be required to help plan and implement the various work streams.
- Work with business leads and workstream project managers to co-ordinate and support the delivery of corporate integration and proposition delivery workstreams
- Assign tasks to both internal and external teams in support of project delivery
- Track Risks, Issues, Actions and Dependencies at Programme level
- Monitor project progress and complete appropriate reporting in line with project governance requirements
- Act as the point of contact and communicate all project status to all stakeholders
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers for projects
- Work with Project Managers to maintain and monitor project plans, budgets and expenditures
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings and workshops
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment for new starters
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Undertake project tasks as required
- Support development and management of the change management framework across the Project Portfolios and BAU teams
- Development and ownership of the teams central change management process
- Previous PMO experience
- Planning and prioritisation to achieve business goals.
- An eye for detail and solid organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels within the company.
- Comfortable with PowerPoint
If you have the above skills, please submit an up to date version of your CV in the first instance.