BPSS - eligible SC preferred
Hybrid - London based
- We are seeking an experienced PLM Developer to configure and implement Siemens Teamcenter application against a capability roadmap throughout 2024 for a nuclear client (starting with Document Management , Systems Engineering approach to Requirements Management, and integration of WBS and PBS via Primavera P6, Configuration Management and Change & Issue Management).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing methodologies and processes to support configuration control of various formats of data, such as documents, requirements, multiple CAD formats, and contracts, across the major phases of a new build.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in digital transformation, process implementation, and configuration control in the nuclear industry.
- Consult and define digital ways of working around a common Plant Breakdown Structure in Teamcenter for multiple programs within the nuclear company.
- Implement methodologies and processes to support configuration control of various formats of data, including documents, requirements, multiple CAD formats, and contracts, throughout the major phases of a new build project.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, project management, and IT, to ensure seamless integration of new processes and methodologies.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on new processes, methodologies, and digital tools, ensuring efficient adoption and usage across the organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of configuring Siemens Teamcenter and other PLM systems for clients in the nuclear or construction sectors
- Experience of DevOps
- Strong knowledge of various data formats, such as documents, requirements, multiple CAD formats, and contracts, and their configuration control within the context of a new build project.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive process improvements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards, regulations, and best practices
- Proficiency in Italian and/or French being desirable but not essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degrees and relevant certifications are a plus.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!