Role: Performance Tester
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Remote and hounslow
The Role: An exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Software DevOps Team. Reporting to the Performance Manager within the Software DevOps department, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the scala/java based performance test automation framework, running/analyzing performance tests, and automation of tasks like test data management, results collation using Python/NodeJS.
- Build & Maintain performance test framework.
- Complete requirements and performance test analysis, Call tracing, Scripts preparation, data manipulation and creation..
Be confident to provide and express to a team, performance test needs towards signing off upcoming requirements tasked in sprint planning.
- Test scenario design and Implementation.
- Undergo detailed results analysis including application monitoring, third party application response time monitoring.
- Test execution co-ordination.
- Test data management using open source tools.
- Automate repeated tasks using scripting languages.
- Implement Continuous Integration using Docker
- Develop and maintain framework for Kubernetes tests in AWS/GCP
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in performance testing.
-Past experience in testing elements that comprises from running within a CD pipeline.
-Past experience of working within an Agile team
- Designing automated test frameworks for at least one of the tools like Loadrunner/Gatling/Soasta.
-proficient in and happy to work with command line interfaces to allow you to analyse and build your testing stack.
Testing a large scale application preferably media based.
- Automating tasks using tools such as Jenkins & scripting languages like Scala/Python/Shell.
- Coding in languages like scala, C/C++/Java.
- Working with databases like Cassandra/MySql.
- Working with multiple teams for issue resolving/requirements analysis/results analysis.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.