Payroll/HR Project Manager
We are actively looking to secure a Business Admin Support to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The primary role of the Payroll Project Manager is to manage the delivery of the new payroll system and associated business processes and change management activities within the HR Transformation Programme to ensure that the new solution and services and are delivered on-time, within budget and that the business objectives are met and that the business benefits are delivered.
As the Payroll Project manager, you will be accountable for leading the project through the full project life-cycle from procurement and selection of the Systems Integrator, planning and mobilsation, delivery and transition to operations. The payroll project represents significant benefits and risks within a complex stakeholder environment and will be used to pay over 100,000 UK employees. The solutions and services that you deliver will transform the experience of HR for colleagues across the globe.
You will be directly engaging with senior leaders within HR (e.g. HR Transformation Director and Colleague Experience Director) and will be expected to ensure that your team confirms to PMO standards and tools.
- Accountable for leading the delivery of projects that are large, complex and represent significant benefit and risks within a complex stakeholder environment.
- Managing the delivery of the project so that the deliverables and releases are completed on-time.
- Matrix management of a multi-disciplined team, including contractors and 3rd parties and resources from other CFUs.
- Ensuring that there is a formal audit trail for the sign-off of all deliverables.
- Chair regular project meetings to review risks, issues and progress against plan.
- Monitor progress against the plan and intervene when necessary to take corrective action to stay on plan.
- Report progress accurately to the PMO and stakeholders through regular progress reports and project briefings to the Management Delivery Group.
- Resolve conflicts within the team to agree common goals and a sense of purpose, recognising that each specialism will have their own processes and standards to follow.
- Ensure that the project team follow the programme's governance arrangements for reviewing key decisions and managing risks and issues.
- Advanced experience of managing projects to deliver new systems, services and transformational change.
- Matrix management of multi-disciplined teams and managing suppliers and contractors.
- Project management qualifications, such as PRINCE2.
- Use of Project Management tools, such as MS Project, JIRA and standard project management controls and documents.
- Track record of managing large payroll implementations, preferably SAP Employee Central Payroll.
- Experience of managing projects as part of a transformational programme.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.