Payroll Project Manager / Birmingham / 12- 18 month contract / £550 - £600 Per Day Inside IR35
Experis is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Project Manager to join one of our leading clients in the market.
The primary role of the Payroll Project Manager is to manage the delivery of the clients new payroll system and associated business processes and change management activities within the HR Transformation Programme to ensure that the new solution and services and are delivered on-time, within budget and that the business objectives are met and that the business benefits are delivered.
As the Payroll Project manager, you will be accountable for leading the project through the full project life-cycle from procurement and selection of the Systems Integrator, planning and mobilsation, delivery and transition to operations.
Title: Payroll Project Manager
Length: 12-18 months
Rate: £550 - £600 (via umbrella)
Required Skills and Experience
- Accountable for leading the delivery of projects that are large, complex and represent significant benefit and risks to BT within a complex stakeholder environment.
- Managing the delivery of the project so that the deliverables and releases are completed on-time.
- Matrix management of a multi-disciplined team, including contractors and 3rd parties and resources from other CFUs.
- Ensuring that there is a formal audit trail for the sign-off of all deliverables.
- Chair regular project meetings to review risks, issues and progress against plan.
- Monitor progress against the plan and intervene when necessary to take corrective action to stay on plan.
- Report progress accurately to the PMO and stakeholders through regular progress reports and project briefings to the Management Delivery Group.
- Ensure that the project team follow the programme's governance arrangements for reviewing key decisions and managing risks and issues
Essential Skills and experience
- MS Project for maintaining the project plan.
- MS Excel for information analysis, tracking activities and producing management information on progress.
- MS PowerPoint for producing status reports, presentations for Steerco.
- Use of agile management tools, such as JIRA to manage delivery of requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of payroll solutions and implementation methologies.
- Experience of implementing SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll is preferable, though experience of other payroll solutions will be considered.
If this role seems a good fit for your skills please apply with you upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before being submitted