Experis are supporting a central government intelligence client with the recruitment of a number of Payroll Assistant positions. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support including the preparation of documents, arranging meetings, diary management, minute taking, maintain, develop and review office systems/processes, travel bookings including accommodation/car reservations, organise events and raise purchase orders in support of departmental procurement activity.
· Maintain accurate and up to date records for management information purposes, using IT systems to record (e.g. absence, security, finance, training, and equipment inventories (as appropriate).
· Carry out effective file management and ensure compliance with corporate filing/records administration and Agency policy.
· Prepare, edit, publish and disseminate documentation and materials (as appropriate).
· Act as the departmental single point of contact (SPOC) in support of team projects (as appropriate).
· Facilitate requests for publications and maintain relevant distribution lists.
· Support departmental website design and ensure the site is kept up to date.
· Support the development and maintenance of policy including version control.
· Quality assure completed policy documentation and publish to the intranet (as appropriate).
- Bristol, England
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- 3 months ago