PA - Executive Support Professional
Hybrid working (1-2 days on site once restrictions lift Holborn, London office)
We are actively looking to secure an Executive Support Professional to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology, and career development.
- Comprehensive diary management to ensure productive time usage and regular scheduling of meetings, accommodating multiple diaries.
- Monitoring and organisation of client and internal meetings and conference calls.
- Preparation and logistical facilitating of team meetings, both internal and external where required.
- Itinerary planning to ensure seamless logistics to maximise exposure to clients or partners, whilst identifying the most convenient and cost-effective travel options.
- Proactive handling of mail-box and delegation to team when required.
- Liaison with external clients and partners and their offices to promote a good relationship and ensure desired access.
- Monitoring and entering of expenses, timesheets and invoices using online systems.
- Set up and maintenance of internal distribution and contact lists.
- General administration duties.
- Support for programme progress report development and submission
- CEO level administrative support
- Experience of people management
- Experience of diary management, incorporating various time zones
- Experience working on a project or within a PMO function
- Experience of using online procurement and timesheet systems
- Event organisation experience
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Worked with a high level Professional and confidentiality
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills