- Service Delivery is responsible for connecting, restoring and maintaining service to our customers. (First time, every time and on time).
- To provide our client with professional and effective Customer and Order Management.
- To manage orders through the Lead 2 Cash (L2C) Provision journey and resolve issues within that journey to deliver excellent customer service.
- To provide and support ideas for change within Fibre To The Premise (FTTP) provision journey and embed those changes to improve the customer experience.
- To provide Openreach Customers (Communication Providers and End User Customers) with professional, effective and timely customer updates.
- Accountable for the delivery of all orders assigned to you including the resolution of issues, progression within the systems and keeping customers informed.
- Accountable for the day to day management and job control of failed orders past CCD (tails) to minimise delays, minimise customer dissatisfaction and reduce Service Level Guarantee Scheme payments.
- Accountable for jeopardy management of orders to ensure orders are fluid to maximise on the day delivery.
- Accountable for resolution management pre and post CCD to ensure on time delivery success or minimised delays in resolution.
- Accountable for triaging orders and where appropriate taking action to progress the order within the L2C provision process.
- Accountable for proactively providing customers with the latest feedback to ensure they are aware of an orders progress.
- To identify and improve the order Journey of the FTTP provision orders.
- Responsible for making orders Fluid to give service as quickly as possible for our customers.
- To make fluid the FTTP Orders quickly and efficiently speaking with numerous departments to make the orders deliverable.
- To own escalations internal/external and see them through to conclusion for Customers and Stakeholders.
- To Triage Planning orders with Minimum support and deliver estimates to support the Planning Team.
- To proactively identify all the current issues, as well as manage and resolve a high amount of orders to give our Customers the quickest possible service.
- To provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to support understanding of vendor issues, High Level escalations and customer complaints.
- To support Product Line, Chief Engineers Office, Test & Diagnostics Evolution with in depth product knowledge, to facilitate resolution of FTTP Provision issues.
- To actively support at all times the company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- To be able to use all the Microsoft office tools to a very high standard and have the ability to quickly pick up new IT systems.
- The SD systems that support FTTP L2C including HUD, FLOW, WFMT, Starship Allocation, Openreach Portal, Auto-bot, Piper, GEO-Hub, Taskforce, Depo-net, APEX
- To communicate and deliver service for all our Stakeholders ensuring full meaningful updates are given.
- Communicate with the End Customers to give meaningful update on the order delays
- Ensuring customer issues are resolved by communicating with Customers, and resolution of complaints to Openreach standards.
- The role holder will need to be able to communicate well, own relationships with a wide array of functional areas including operational, programme delivery and commercial teams.
- To become a subject matter expert in the FTTP Product.
- To be a great team player.
- To perform Risk Management on the FTTP provision work.
- To work effectively and efficiently with Minimal support.
- To understand your team's objectives/measures and your part in delivering them, making effective use of your time and flagging issues / barriers to your manager at the earliest opportunity. Delivering to Targets Agreed with your Manager.