Finance Business Analyst (Functional Design)-Oracle Fusion
Our client, a market leading multi-national bank and financial institution are looking for a Finance Business Analyst-Functional Design-Oracle Fusion to join them on a customer-based project-based Canary Wharf-Hybrid. The assignment is an initial 4-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella Role.
Oracle Fusion has been implemented as the cost ledger for the bank and the general ledger for the Servco entities. It provides the businesses with the transparency and insight into their cost base and the financial infrastructure to support the organisational and regulatory requirements of the Service Companies (ServCos)
Purpose of the Role
The role will:
Support the Fusion product owner in stakeholder engagements
Apply Fusion product knowledge to influence the design and future enhancements
- Planning of workshops/meetings with SMEs to discuss requirements as needed
- Creation and maintenance of Business Requirements documents and associated process maps
- Creation of end to end process maps supporting requirements
- Engagement with key stakeholders to playback analysis output
- Definition of future state business requirements with full traceability to underlying Operating Model
- Other supporting activities within the programme as required.
- Ability to run workshops and run presentations
- Finance change experience specific to Oracle Cloud (Fusion)
- Experience analysing and documenting business processes
- Business Analysis skills gained in Banking environment
- Understanding of the full project life cycle
- Proven track of working closely with key business users and IT staff.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Scenario-based requirements gathering.
- Working experience of project methodologies such as agile Able to work under tight deadlines; Will commit to delivery on time
- Strong business requirements and functional analysis Data Analysis skills
- MS Excel,- intermediate
- MS Visio,
- Strong presentation skills using Power Point
- UML / Use Case Modelling
- Oracle Cloud (Fusion) certification (General Ledger and Accounts Payables or Receivables)
- Finance / Accountancy background