Job Title - Midweight Full stack
Location - Alderly edge
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Contracted hours - 37.5 per week
2 days in the office 3 days working from home
Outstanding Benefits Package:
- 22 days annual leave increasing by 1 day each year after your first year to 25 days.
- 5 days Company sick pay
- Free Breakfasts and lunch from a private chef!
- Discretionary Christmas Close down in addition to Annual leave
- Social Events/Christmas Party
- Employee Discount in their other brands
- Access to Perkbox
- Fully paid ski and summer holidays
My client is a global developer and operator of market-leading property brands. Since the launch of their flagship student accommodation brand in 2013, they've quickly become a respected industry leader known for their innovative approach to the marketplace. Challenging convention to re-imagine the way people live, work and socialise, they create relevant living spaces and authentic experiences which resonate with a clearly defined, emerging or currently under-served demographic.
As well as growing throughout the UK, their journey so far has seen the creation of other customer-focused brands.
Their tech team collaborate closely with stakeholders, UX and technical teams. Together they create elegant, delightful (soon to be award-winning) digital experiences on mobile, tablet, and desktop across all products.
- Frontend development - Plan, build and deploy innovative solutions with existing and emerging technologies. Write robust, resilient, decoupled components. Create and manage applications and libraries and handle integrations with 3rd party services. Optimise and refactor code with performance in mind. Work closely with UX and design to create pixel perfect, intuitive user interfaces.
- Documentation - Create reference docs, development standards, workflows, spikes etc...
- Code review - Ensure a high quality of code within the team, identify potential issues before they appear and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Planning - Attend and contribute to SCRUM, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives. Work closely with other departments to ascertain requirements from stakeholders.
- Presenting - Show-off your work, knowledge and skills both internally and in the wider development community.
- Looking forward - Share your ideas around how we can improve, create amazing products and drive the business forward. Think big.
- Proficient HTML/CSS/JS skills and experience with frontend frameworks and state management (React, Vue, Angular, NextJS, Flutter).
- Proficient with Node.js / Typescript.
- Experience working with backend frameworks NestJS, ExpressJS, Koa.
- Experience with library management tools such as NPM/Yarn.
- Knowledge of the main 3 Development Principles.
- Exposure to an understanding of TDD, BDD or SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of version control (Git) and the code review process.
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack/Gulp/Grunt.
If you would like more information on this or would like to make an application, please contact Tom Caines on