Microsoft Defender / Endpoint Security Engineer - Work From Home 18 Months PAYEPAYE Contract c£80,000p/a + Benefits
Working on behalf of one of the largest Global corporations we are seeking a Microsoft Endpoint Security Engineer
Working on behalf of one of the largest Global corporations we are seeking a Microsoft Defender /Endpoint Security Engineer
These are 18 month contracts on a PAYE basis with a salary equivalent to circa£80,000 You will work with organisations who have deployed Windows Endpoint Security and guide them through the technical complexities. You will be 100% remote work from home so can live anywhere in the UK
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with Endpoint Security, deploying, configuring and administering security solutions, ideally MDE/MDO/MCAS/MDI/M365 Defender in large organizations of more than 1,000 managed devices/users, covering the following areas
- MDE - Microsoft Defender for Endpoints.
- Enable the Microsoft Defender MDE service by deploying an ATP agent profile using an on-board endpoint.
- Set Microsoft Defender MDE configuration profiles (including endpoint protection and device restriction).
- Set Security Center settings to personalise how Microsoft Defender MDE addresses the customer needs.
- Simulations and tutorials (like practice scenarios, fake malware, and automated investigations).
- Reporting and threat analytics.
- MDO - Microsoft Defender for Office (P1 and P2 configurations)
- Safe Links.
- Safe Attachments.
- Anti-phishing policies.
- Configuring automation, investigation, and response.
- Using Attack Simulator.
- Reporting and threat analytics
- MCAS - Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Configuring the portal
- Setting up cloud discovery to provide shadow IT using: Microsoft Defender for Endpoints, Zscaler. Iboss
- Iboss Creating app tags and categories.
- Understanding incident correlation in the Microsoft 365 Defender portal.
- MDI- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Connecting Defender for Identity to Active Directory.
- Running the sizing tool for resource capacity planning.
- Running the auditing tool to assess the compatibility of your domain controllers with the sensor.
- Deploying the sensor to capture and parse network traffic and Windows events directly from your domain controllers,
- Integrating Defender for Identity with Microsoft Cloud App Security (Cloud App Security)
Please apply now for immediate consideration