Role: Media Manager
Experience: Mid-Level (3+ Years' experience)
Reporting to: Head of Media
Advertised Salary: Competitive
Salary Band: Competitive + great benefits
Start Date: ASAP
The role of Media Manager to ensure that campaigns are deployed quickly and efficiently across a multitude of different recruitment channels. This involves working closely with our media partners such as big job boards like TotalJobs but also Pay Per Performance channels like Indeed. This involves sending across briefs to these partners to get initial estimates of the activity they will run, costs and potential performance.
If any creative requirements are also needed for these campaigns, to brief our internal Creative Designer and Copy Writer to commission these assets. Therefore, a good understanding of media asset sizes, banners, animations etc. would be welcome to ensure these briefs are as detailed as possible.
Once agreed, these campaigns need to be co-ordinated with internal stakeholders to ensure we have the right job descriptions for these roles and sending these across to the media for deployment. Once deployed they need to be tracked and performance and reporting brought back to the business for analysis and optimisation.
In addition to this we have our several accounts with Broadbean as a multi-poster that allows our recruiters to directly post to external media. Therefore, part of this role is to ensure that Credits from these media partners are correctly assigned to each of the teams across our different business lines. Reporting back to the business on this activity is critical as we look to ensure that we are providing the correct media mix to our recruiters.
- Liaising with media partners and send across briefs for upcoming activity.
- Co-ordinate with the business to deploy these campaigns.
- Manage Broadbean credit quotas including adding new media partners where appropriate.
- Tracking, reporting and analysis of activity to ensure we are getting the most out of our campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date with any new media providers, technology or systems that might be worth future investment.
- Must have experience with one or more of the following:
- Broadbean multi-poster
- Assigning credits and quotas to different teams / accounts
- Booking and deploying medium to large campaigns with media partners such as: Total Jobs, Indeed, Reed, JobServe and other job boards.
- Specifically, sending through job descriptions, budgets, URLs, tracking information for deployment.
- Managing Pay Per Performance Channels
- Liaising and directly managing performance channels such as Indeed on a weekly basis to ensure budgets are assigned to relevant vacancies.
- Working with Hiring Managers to understand where the current demand is and adjusting budgets accordingly
- Reporting and Analytics
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and proficient with Excel
- Must be able to evaluate reports and adjust budgets accordingly
- A Media Agency and / or a Recruitment Advertising background would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple campaigns to ensure timely delivery.
- Good time keeping skills as well as the ability to manage internal client expectations around timeframes and any costs.
- Work well as part of a multi-disciplined Marketing Team
- CV Applications
- Teams interview with Head of Digital and / or Head of Media
- Final Stage: Interview with director of marketing Head of Media / Digital will also attend