Location: Remote working / London
We are actively looking to secure a Marketing Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
The Go to Market team lead the customer engagement activities for the EIS business. Driving thought leadership to challenge perceptions and shape the markets we operate in. Presenting compelling integrated solutions to our City, Council, Developer and Residential client base - positioning our client as their key partner in the journey to net zero carbon. The team lead on a range of activities including Customer Insight, Customer Experience, Digitising EIS journeys and processes, Colleague Engagement and Marketing Campaigns, bringing these functions together to drive the EIS business forward. To do this we work across the different businesses within EIS, UK and wider client group to ensure we speak with a single voice to our customers and maximise the efficiency of our marketing spend.
Right now, we're looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee the delivery of the marketing lead generation for Heating and Solar against target and within budget, driving both leads and sales of our EIS Solutions.
As Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the complex operational management of paid and organic search, currently the primary direct response channels for driving quality leads for our Heating and Solar businesses. Equally, you will be responsible for managing Heating and Solar Business stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you must possess technical DR media skills and be able to demonstrate exceptional stakeholder management ability.
- Deliver the agreed lead generation and sales targets for the Heating and Solar businesses
- Manage the day to day Performance Media Agency relationship, ensuring key direct response channels primarily PPC, SEO and paid Social always on activity is fully optimised to maximise lead generation, driving quality leads and sales at low cost per lead and cost per sale.
- Own and develop customer journeys and continuously test and learn to attract new audiences and tailor content accordingly ensuring the business becomes the 'go to' choice.
- Constantly review targets and weekly pacing of leads to reflect market conditions and inject spend accordingly.
- Instrumental in the planning and implementation of content, testing new copy, location targeting and audience profiling to proactively drive DR and continuously strive for improvement.
- Work closely, directly or via the agency, with Google, Facebook and other key third parties to keep abreast of new techniques, trends and technological developments. Ensure market performance and key competitor activity is monitored.
- Create and manage internal weekly trade reports, providing commentary on performance and explaining results and recommended actions to the wider business ensuring management of internal stakeholders.
- Develop and coach 3 x Marketing Consultants in a manner aligned to our values. Ensure training is available for the team to grow.
Key Skills / Experience
- Proven experience of driving consumer facing lead generation and sales campaigns through Digital channels
- Detailed PPC Adwords / Keywords experience. Proven ability to manage and optimise a PPC account
- Detailed knowledge of SEO practices and techniques
- Exceptional stakeholder management, ability to influence senior leaders and be credible
- Performance Media or Performance Media Agency management experience
- Excellent communication skills. Must articulate results and recommendations concisely and demonstrate technical performance media expertise
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding commercial acumen, results focused
- Educated to Degree level