- Founded in 1996, the client was set up as an independent agency to provide unique solutions for the newly emerging digital landscape. They know work on briefs for some of the world's biggest brands. It is an amazing place to build your career and collaborate across different teams and disciplines.
- They are known for innovating and disrupting the market - with clients telling them it's their creativity, leadership and drive to unlock new opportunities for their businesses as some of the key characteristics that differentiate the agency from others
- They have created a culture that enables individuals to bring their own unique skills and still work collaboratively to help our clients achieve their goals. It is an agency where there is a huge emphasis on progressive and inclusive culture.
The client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their fast-paced team in Glagow. You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most prestigious accounts, including L'Oréal, Associated British Foods, Heineken and Vetoquinol.
The ideal candidate would have a successful track record of demonstrating understanding of the digital marketing landscape - including creating marketing strategies around business KPIs, channel marketing with (with an emphasis on SEO and email marketing), putting together reports, planning and campaign implementation.
Being a part of a successful Marketing Team, you will be working collaboratively with different internal departments including creative, planning, design, development, strategy, marketing and project management. Together you will provide leading-edge digital solutions to clients.
Digital Marketing, with a focus on SEO and email marketing
- Working with the Head of Marketing on client's digital marketing strategies for clients
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital marketing and digital marketing channels
- Lead on client's internal email marketing email (delivered every week), developing the weekly email by liaising with the client
- Create email content strategy, constructing 3x monthly emails and 2x ad hoc emails. Developing our learnings through AB testing and tailoring emails to segmented audience groups
- Leading SEO content strategy for clients. Collaborating with design, client service and copywriting to develop website content to build SEO visibility
- Working on large SEO projects, including Keyword Research, Opportunity Analysis, technical and content recommendations, alongside the Head of Marketing
- Using your knowledge of the wider digital marketing landscape to make recommendations and support client business expansion
- Supporting other members of the marketing team with other gaps or needs
- Constructing reports and insights to track performance and make recommendations
- Construct healthy relationships with clients through daily communications/weekly calls, acting as an extension of their team
- Pitching to clients on campaign plans and results
- Collaborate with client's roster of agencies, ensuring strong relationships to build cross-channel marketing campaigns
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as in digital marketing, agency or in-house
- Substantial knowledge of email marketing and SEO
- Experience of using reporting and monitoring tools
- Excellent understanding of marketing KPIs
- Demonstrates a high work ethic and eagerness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
- Well organised, being managing multiple campaigns/projects at once
- A confident communicator - comfortable in presenting social campaigns and activities to different parts of the business and managing key stakeholders
- Ability to interpret, prioritise and execute actions with attention to detail
- High interest and knowledge of the digital media landscape
- Experience working within the ecommerce industry would be a bonus
- The client invests heavily on training for any skills that their employees might want
- Also due to the nature of the role, you will be collaborating with others so will be picking up digital marketing skills all the time
- Contributory Employee Pension Scheme - they match your pension contributions, so your pension pot grows twice as fast
- Private Health Care - You'll enjoy the peace of mind that coverage by BUPA Private Health Care offers.
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave - they believe Family time is so important
- Staff Parking - If you drive to work, we can help you get a subsidised parking ticket. It is a city centre role, located on Buchanan street.
- Time off on your birthday - Birthdays are special so what better way to spend them than having the afternoon off on us?
- Summer Day Out and Christmas Party - It's always good to celebrate. So that's why we take time out to enjoy a Summer Day Out and of course, the annual Christmas Party. All courtesy of Dog.
- Holidays - With 25 days from the get-go, plus 9 Public Holidays per year, your hard-work is always rewarded.
- Free fruit - Help yourself to fruit from the bowls dotted around the office. Get in there quick through. Bananas are popular with the Devs.
- Plus, there's a tuck shop filled with excellent snacks