My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive on a initial 12 month contract. This role is based Virtual and Inside IR35.
The UK Customer Marketing team is responsible for delivering best-in-class communications to customers promoting and reinforcing the benefits and offers associated. Within this role, the candidate will be the key contact for alignment with government guidance, creative compliance, and internal consultancy for all BTL campaigns. This consultancy role will be responsible for sharing email best practices, analysing downstream insights to enhance communication engagement, disseminating external environmental impacts, and develop geo-targeting capabilities for communications. The candidate will also be responsible for strategy and delivery of a Diversity & Inclusion program for the business. Additionally, the candidate will assist in the larger business remit focusing on dynamic email development and delivery. Lastly, this candidate will be responsible for annual budget management and monthly reconciliation.
The Executive will be responsible for:
- Executing and delivering specifically the customer communications for annual campaign, focused on driving awareness and organic spend with UK Customers.
- Partnering with marketing teams to manage marketing relevance, appropriateness, and engagement best practices along with being the localized comms contact for central initiatives which are product agnostic.
- Hosting bi-weekly creative consultations and distributing relevant government guidance as it relates to the pandemic
- Subject matter expert in communication capabilities
- Ongoing management and working within cost controls of the Customer Marketing investment/budget
- Key point of contact for the UK market for servicing enquiries from campaign owners and intermediary between Compliance and campaign owners for any marketing or servicing guidance queries
- Positive and passionate at delivering strong, compelling, and differentiated communications
- Strong organisational skills and process mindset to support and educate Campaign owners
- Digital/technology aptitude to deliver innovative and personalized communications
- Ability to use data and insights to test and learn new approaches to communications
- Previous experience executing marketing communications across all BTL channels - including Email, Print, Digital display & App and Social Media
- Experience working and managing third-party creative and media agencies
- Ability to build strong relationships and collaboration to drive mutual business outcomes
- Ability to deliver on the business promise of superior service, while adhering to all legal, government and compliance and risk requirements
- Comfortable in using and applying analytics to inform planning and execution of campaigns and Customer behaviour
- Strong attention to detail, including proof-reading and application of copy and language to deliver clear and engaging Customer communications
- Budget administration experience.