My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Executive on a initial 3 month contract. This role is initially based Virtual and Inside IR35.
The position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking to develop their marketing skills and accelerate coverage within a fast-paced, Global marketing team.
We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Executive to join payments Product team. Our mission is to deploy innovative and best in class payments capabilities that make it safe, easy, and rewarding for members. This role would be suited to someone who embodies a customer-first mindset and who is passionate about creating impactful communications that spark behaviour change.
- Support the go to market strategy for new and existing payment products and capabilities across our International markets; coordinating creative development, market localisation and execution support
- Scale member life cycle program to emerging markets and conduct regular review of performance to measure success and inform new opportunities
- Support in ideation and execution of test & learn programmes that help to elevate our marketing approach and tap into new growth opportunities
- Work with creative and media agencies to conduct creative briefings, coordinate development and content localisations
- Manage .com webpages, scale across local markets and implement site optimisation's
- Conduct regular review of competitor intelligence; insight library to identify emerging or established trends, customer segments and needs
- Previous experience in Marketing with a proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that drove impact or learning's
- Experience working with creative agencies and managing creative development for small and larger scale campaign
- Strong relationship builder with exceptional all-round communication skills who can confidently engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable with data / analytics to infer and influence marketing decisions. Thoroughness in measuring campaign performance and identifying opportunities
- Creative thinker who embodies a customer-first mindset
- Ability to act autonomously, taking initiative to drive projects forward and propose new ideas
- Demonstrates flexibility and can adapt to evolving priorities
- Passion, knowledge, and curiosity for payment trends, and evolving digital landscape