Loan Agency Client Service Associate
12 month contract
Up to £440 per day PAYE
The jobholder will work as part of a team dedicated to performing the role of Facility Agent under syndicated loan facilities, with an initial focus on the Corporate loan portfolio. The jobholder will have prime responsibility for a small, non-complex portfolio of clients/deals and will support a team of client service managers. The jobholder will be required to display a strong commitment to maintaining and improving a quality client service proposition. The jobholder will be required to work with internal teams, both onshore and offshore, to maximise the client experience from mandate through to final repayment.
- The jobholder will manage a small portfolio of non-complex deals and support a team of client service managers (CSM) on portfolio of client relationships where they relate directly to the syndicated loan deals on which we are appointed as facility agent, with an initial focus on the Corporate portfolio.
- The jobholder will be required to work with internal teams from mandate to ensure that the onboarding and closing of the deal is professionally executed; to help build and develop the relationship with the client, to act as an advocate for the client within the organisation; and to be a point of contact (for both internal and external parties) for escalation of issues, taking ownership of the resolution of performance issues.
- The jobholder will be required to display a strong client service work ethic, ensuring that customer requirements are understood; that our requirements and processes are explained; and that they display a commitment to service delivery that demonstrates that the client is at the heart of everything that we do. Ensure 'treating customers fairly' principles are adhered to at all times.
- The jobholder will be required manage their own small portfolio of deals and to assist CSMs with more complex/time-consuming deals. This will include the deal closing process (including conditions precedent/subsequent matters); the managing of certain amendments, waivers and consents with internal (including Operations teams) and external parties (including client, lenders and counsel); and acting as a contact point for deal issue escalation.
- The jobholder will be expected to display a strong understanding of risk control matters, identifying areas for possible improvement together with providing and implementing solutions. Awareness of industry developments.
- Providing support for operational queries and issues.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- experience in a comparable role, with a good understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market.
- Client focussed, with a proven record of commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to work in a pressurised environment and manage priorities effectively.
- Strong time management and presentation skills.
- Export & ECA knowledge will be highly beneficial