My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced LMS Learning Specialist - UK, Global Learning Operations & Servicing
Are you a solution's focused professional with a passion for customer servicing to drive a top-notch employee experience? If so, an exciting opportunity has opened for a Learning Specialist responsible for executing Learning Management System learning related activities and projects.
This role is based in the UK and can be onsite/hybrid. Virtual location will be considered. The role will support pan global internal learning content and initiatives.
This role requires you to be a highly organised self-starter and strong collaborator.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain learning content and ensure day to day service delivery quality standards and operational SLAs are met using Cornerstone and Salesforce case management system.
- Strong Time Management and Account Management Skills with ability to manage cornerstone queries and content and assignment requests (via Salesforce Case Management) and customer expectations.
- Support and provide input for the tracking and reporting of operational metrics, update dashboards, and identify key trends and opportunities for improvement and further servicing opportunities.
- Help maintain Standard Operating Procedures and reference documentation for accuracy and update as necessary
- Develop strong partnerships and relationships with the LMS Administration community across the Enterprise to identify opportunities to enhance both the colleague experience and drive E2E process Provide input on learning administration delivery model and proactively identify process improvements
- Facilitate Cornerstone upskilling training sessions when required.
- Create Dashboards, provide reporting and content insights to Business Partners
- Support and help drive Team initiatives to enhance and continuously improve the Learning Administration Service Governance Structure.
- Proactively keep up to speed on new functionality and identify changes and opportunities during Quarterly system releases. Partner and collaborate with team leads on new LMS releases, LMS system patches and Learning system improvements.
- 2 years' experience with Cornerstone Learning Management spanning all Learning Types, Assignments and Custom Emails including knowledge of Learning Administration best practices along with a strong attention to detail.
- Cornerstone Reporting 2.0 intermediate level
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills and willingness to elevate reporting skill set including analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills to include the ability to communicate confidently and build/maintain relationships at all levels.
- A detail-orientated problem solver with ability to interpret data into actionable
- Proven project delivery
- Successfully worked within a global team and managing multiple tasks/initiatives in
- Adaptability to adjust working style effectively under pressure and navigate through multiple conflicting
- Highest standards of integrity and professionalism while being a strong team
- Prior experience within an HR function is highly preferred but not
- A self-starter who can operate with minimal day to day
- Willingness to attend meetings out of normal working hours to accommodate global team meetings and initiatives.
- Cross Cultural sensitivity is a must.
- Strong English written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.